Wednesday 2 May 2012

To do list - all I seem to do is add more on to it!

In no order of priority:

Home Study - see if I can increase the age of my daughter in case I fall in love with a four or five year old,
                       I don't want to come home and in the process of having my home study changed have
                       another family discover my daughter

Electronics - SD cards, portable power surge protector, extra battery for camcorder, round up all cables,
                    cords and instruction manuals, take Ziploc bags for moisture protection (thank you to another
                    customer at MEC for this tip)

London Drugs - prescriptions and non prescription meds, I think I'll be able to open a pharmacy!!!!

Disposable cameras - thank you fellow bloggers, if I find my daughter, I will leave one or two cameras for
                                 the orphanage staff to take pictures of her, her care givers and her friends.

Paper work - copy passport and travel documents
                   - take a copy of my dossier with me
                   - test the "group email" I have set up
                   - info on me to share
                
Victoria - buy new runners
             - pick up new glasses for the second time (there is a long story to this!)

Clothes - go shopping for light weight summer capris and t-shirts, I think I'll be doing a lot of hand washing!

KidsBooks - was going to go here but am so low on funds now, don't think I'll bother, plus it is extra weight
                     to carry

Mini-scrapbook all about me - to share with the children

There is more!!!!!!!!!!!  I am just too overwhelmed to add it right now.  Then I have to pack all of it!!!!!

*** There are two new posts tonight so be sure you catch them both.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Elizabeth, exciting news for you for sure...here is my email artistaincanada@yahoo.com look forward to hearing from you though will understand if you have too much to do....whenever you can!!! Good luck with all the final details...and yes they seem to multiply just as you get something done!! like rabbits i guess!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Francesca, I can't get this email to work. I have tried twice and will try again later. Otherwise I'll post my hotmail on your blog,
    Thanks,
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete