Tuesday 22 May 2012

Promenade Gardens

According to my guide book these gardens had fallen into quite a state from their glory of old.  In 2006 they were redone as we found out yesterday by our driver's in-laws who have a landscaping business.

















How they can play in the heat is beyond me!  They are obviously enjoying a game afer school!

A goat ran across the road infront of our driver this morning.  This is downtown my city!

The courtyard at the hotel across the street from ours.  This is where I sat typing my email to you and where we we had lunch on the first day.  We have eaten in their restuarant every night.  It is really good, the ice seems to be safe, and the head waiter makes a real fuss of us.  We both had dinner and desert for $20 last night with club sodas to drink.

No comments:

Post a Comment