Tuesday 29 May 2012

Goodbye, we are homeward bound tomorrow!

Hi Everybody,
There have been no pictures from the last two days so I am attaching a few from our walk this morning.  I am so glad L is here because I certainly wouldn't be out walking around on my own!





St. George's Anglican Cathedral









These windows allow for a nice breeze to flow through the cathedral.



These two stained glass windows were side by side.  Note the words, faith and hope!






I don't think kids back home would know what this is!  The library here had two of them!
The city's only escalator according to the tour book!
I feel like I have seen some parts of my future child's city and am glad we got to have the time to do this.  I am not sure I will be doing some of this when I have my child in tow.  Although the manatees, zoo despite it's state, and the museum will be musts.  I hope you have enjoyed the pictures over the last 10 days.  We are having torrential  rain tonight and I think we could safely say rainy season has arrived.


2 comments:

  1. I have been following your blog for a while now as I am also from BC and also in the process of international adoption.

    I can't imagine how many emotions you are facing! I wish you all the very best :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Christine,
    Where are you in your journey? Are you in the lower mainland?
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete