Saturday 15 September 2012

Happy BIrthday R! Thinking of you today!

Today is R's 8th birthday.  I doubt her adoption to the other family has been finalized and completed as I don't think things may have moved that quickly, but hopefully it is well underway.  My hope and wish beyond a swift process, is that R has a good birthday day surrounded by the caring staff and her friends.  I also hope that it is the last birthday she'll spend without family around.  I know she is in a good place right now, I felt so welcomed at her orphanage that it was touching.  The girls are very happy and well cared for.  Happy Birthday dear R, oh how I wish I could have thrown you a party and made you a special cake.

As I saw twice in your country, after the singing of  "Happy Birthday", they sang "May the good Lord bless you!"  Dearest R, I hope the good Lord blesses you, wraps his arms around you and puts you in the loving of your new family a.s.a.p.

Love
Miss

No comments:

Post a Comment